Information regarding SARS-CoV-2
To whom it may concern,
Bearing in mind global spread of SARS-CoV-2 and a very challenging situation we find ourselves in, we would like to inform that for the sake of our employees and business partners our company implemented a number of procedures which aim at minimizing the risk of possible SARS-CoV-2 infection:
• Our employees were obliged to strictly obey all guidelines put forward by WHO and Chief Sanitary Inspectorate, especially the Act dated 2 March 2020 on special solutions regarding prevention, counteractions and eradication of COVID-19 as well as other infectious diseases and related crisis situations (published in the Journal of Laws 2020, item 374)
• Our office workers were allowed to work from home when feasible
• All the conferences and trainings organized for our customers were cancelled or postponed to a later date
• Internal company meetings were limited to minimum
• Meetings with customers were cancelled
• Special safety measures were implemented in the areas where raw materials or ready-made cables are loaded/unloaded on a daily basis
• Separate procedures regulating the work of our security guards were implemented
We hereby confirm that we do the utmost to ensure maximum safety of our working environment in this challenging time. We go to great lengths to keep our daily-basis activity on the same level and to make sure that all the orders placed by our customers will be delivered on time with respect to the highest safety requirements.
We remain at your disposal for any questions you may have – do not hesitate to get in touch via e-mail or by the phone. You can also follow the updates available on our website and in other social media.